Ring Power’s Fluid Analysis tests and analyzes oil, hydraulic fluid and coolant to help keep your systems running at peak performance.
Ring Power’s Scheduled Oil Sampling, or S•O•S, monitors the overall health of your engine, hydraulic system, and cooling system. Our Lab performs a series of tests on oil, hydraulic fluid, and coolant to detect problems early and reduce or prevent unnecessary repairs. Machine fluid testing helps to avoid costly repairs, helps keeps operating costs lower and keeps you more profitable.
A regularly scheduled oil analysis and sampling of fluids can:
• Report condition of oil
• Detect machine problems early
• Predict necessary repairs
• Reduce unscheduled equipment downtime
• Reduce unnecessary repairs
• Minimize repair time costs
• Manger repair budgets
• Improve record keeping
• Increase trade-in value
After receiving the oil, hydraulic fluid or coolant sample(s), each is thoroughly tested and analyzed. Ring Power’s Fluid Analysis Lab provides a detailed report of the analysis, along with maintenance suggestions and recommendations once the samples are processed. Machine or engine samples needing attention will be communicated immediately by e-mail, fax, and/or phone.
Equipped with all the latest spectrascopes, inductors, gauges and computers, our Fluid Analysis Laboratory ranks as one of the best in the nation.
Exclusive tests include:
• Wear Metal Rate Analysis measures 14 wear metals in ppm.
• Physical Properties of fluids for Engines, Hydraulics and transmissions: Water, Fuel (engine diesel only), glycol (antifreeze), and viscosity
• Non-engine compartment fluid particle counts and particle analysis: ISO Code levels
Other available tests include:
• Total base number
• Totals acid number
• Diesel fuel or gasoline condition
• Water and coolant analysis, levels 1 and 2
Contact us at the link below to order your oil analysis kit or phone the Ring Power Fluid Analysis Lab, located in Tampa, Florida, at 813-671-3700 or in St Augustine, Florida, 904-737-7730. Or use our Lab's email address: SOS.Lab@ringpower.com
Ring Power Corporation, North and Central Florida's Caterpillar dealer, is headquartered in St. Augustine, Florida, with branch locations in Brooksville, Daytona, Gainesville, Jacksonville, Lake City, Lakeland, Ocala, Orlando, Palm Bay, Perry, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa and Tarpon Springs. Ring Power is comprised of eight divisions and has more than 45 years of experience servicing and supporting Caterpillar and allied equipment.