Choosing the right air compressor can seem like a daunting task — it doesn’t have to be!
Ring Power’s team of compressed air experts offer a COMPLIMENTARY AIR SYSTEM EVALUATION to determine the best compressed air system for your application.
Whether you’re looking for a new air compressor, used air compressor, or rental air compressor, determining the best compressed air system for your Florida business starts with one simple question: What will the air compressor be used for?
The right air compressor will depend on your application, conditions and duty cycles.
The two most common types of air compressors are the:
Rotary Screw Air Compressor - Suited for continuous duty cycles. Intended for jobs that require high horsepower from 30 and above.
Reciprocating Air Compressor - Suited for intermittent duty cycles. Ideal for smaller jobs requiring less than 30 hp.
When conducting a COMPLIMENTARY AIR SYSTEM EVALUATION, our Florida air compressor experts will go through a complete checklist to determine the best fit for your operation.
For a new installation, our experts will determine:
- What HP, CFM, PSI, voltage is required.
- Is there a system or compressor room drawing?
- Any special air quality requirements; oil free or dewpoint (dryers)?
- What other equipment may be required? (Receiver tanks, oil/water separators, flow controller or air piping.)
If you are replacing an existing system, we will establish:
- The current make, model and serial number of your current compressor.
- The HP, CFM, PSI, voltage is required for your application.
- Prior to failure, did the current compressor handle your demand?
- Are you planning to add any additional equipment in the next 1 - 2 years that will require air?
- Do you want to look at upgrading any other equipment; air dryers, receiver tanks, oil/water separators or air piping?
- If you require removal of the existing compressor?
If you require a temporary solution (rental), our experts will determine:
- If you need a diesel portable compressor or electric option.
- The CFM and PSI required for your application.
- If you will be operating the compressor standard shifts or around the clock?
- Will you require air hose to connect the rental?
- Will you require fittings to tie in the rental?
- Will you be utilizing an existing air dryer, or do you require a rental?
- Do you have a way to offload the compressor?
Contact Us and experience the Ring Power difference for yourself!