Our most important core value, Safety Above All, exemplifies our top priority: to keep our employees, customers, and communities safe. At Ring Power, we are following the CDC guidelines to ensure we do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19.
As this situation continues to evolve, we want to share with you the steps we are taking to safeguard the health of everyone we do business with, while minimizing disruptions.
All Ring Power locations are open for business during normal business hours. Our employees remain committed to providing our customers the Parts Availability and Service Excellence you are accustomed to receiving. As of this writing, we are still offering our full range of services, taking the necessary precautions to keep both our employees and our customers’ employees safe. We are also restricting vendor and general visitor access to our facilities.
We have put the following policies and guidelines in place:
• Company-wide travel policies to minimize the risk of exposure to our employees and customers. Employees traveling to a high-risk area may be required to self-quarantine for 14 days.
• Postponement of group meetings and events. Face-to-face meetings are permitted, but only as prescribed by CDC guidelines for social distancing and hygiene. Virtual meetings (Skype, Facetime, etc.) are encouraged whenever possible.
• A “no handshake” policy in accordance with the CDC guidelines for social distancing and hygiene. To that end, we have increased the number of hand sanitizer stations throughout all facilities.
• Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting at all of our branches, paying special attention to high-traffic areas (parts/rental counters, etc.) and high-touch areas (door handles, light switches, counters, bathroom fixtures, etc.)
• Reinforcement of employee guidelines for staying home when sick. We also are encouraging employees to reconsider personal travel to a high-risk area, which may require self-quarantine for 14 days.
We recognize this a fluid situation and will continue to keep you informed with updates on our website, email communications, and social media posts.
While the actions taken to combat the spread of the COVID-19 virus may seem drastic, it is critical that we all work together during this unprecedented time. Ring Power has a history of rising to the occasion in emergencies, and we want to continue to support our customers in any way we can. We are confident that we all will emerge from this stronger than ever. Feel free to contact us by phone or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need assistance.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Please take the steps necessary to be healthy and safe!