Before starting your Small Wheel Loader, it’s important to perform a daily walkaround. After you’ve completed your walk around on the exterior, you will also want to check the engine compartment.
- Check engine enclosure screen for damage
- Inspect engine compartment for debris and/or leak
- Check the engine oil to ensure proper levels and look for any possible contamination.
- Check air cleaner service indicator
- Check coolant level
- Inspect fuel cooler; hydraulic oil cooler; charge air cooler hydraulic coil filter for debris and leaks
- Examine fans and fan enclosure
- Check the radiator and fuel cap
- Inspect hydraulic oil filter
- Look for signs of exhaust leaks
- Inspect V Belt
- Check Air Intake Hoses
- Look Under Machine
Following these steps will help your machine working longer and more efficiently.