As a contractor or heavy equipment operator in Florida, your daily routine should begin with a machine walk-around and inspection. Watch the video below for a few pointers to keep you safe and comfortable once inside the heavy equipment cab.
- Be sure the machine's backup camera is clear of debris
- Buckle the safetybelt and lower lapbars
- Adjust air ride seat for visibility
- Adjust the construction machine's controls for comfort
- Check your backup camera's in-cab display is operating properly
Remember, be safe, comfortable and aware!
Follow Ring Power's YouTube Channel for more Quick Tips.