Both models now available at Ring Power Corporation
The MH3049 and MH3059 Material Handlers are purpose-built from the ground up. Everything about these machines is designed to do one thing well, move scrap and debris. With an operating weight of 111,000 pounds, the MH3049 is the first of several new wheeled material handlers released by Caterpillar. Immediately following is the M3059 with an operating weight of 130,000 pounds. The new Cat® Material Handlers are designed for high productivity and dependable performance where harsh environments and the severe duty applications of industrial, recycling and waste operations call for quality and reliable products.
“We’re excited to offer the new machines, built exclusively for the scrap industry. The new material handlers feature the most advanced technology in the industry and will be backed by Ring Power’s legendary product support,” said Chris Dixon, Ring Power Forestry/Materials Processing Equipment sales operations manager. “Above all, they’re the safest machines on the market with the innovative ground level entry system.“
Both models are powered by the Cat ACERT C9 8.8L engine featuring an electronically controlled, mechanical actuated unit-injector fuel system that uses multiple-injection fuel delivery for optimum power and economy in all operating situations. The MH3049’s C9 engine is rated at 300-horsepower while the MH3059 engine is rated at 325-horsepower. These machines deliver more horsepower and consume less fuel than competitive models.
• A patented ground entry and exit system with step-in-cab reduces the potential for slips and falls. With this innovative design, one step and you’re in. Cab height on both machines is adjustable up to an eye level of 18.75 feet on the MH3049 and 23.5 feet on the MH3059.
• Hydraulic cab riser allows the operator to position the cab at the most efficient height for his operation. Rotary position sensors monitor the position of the cab in relation to the rest of the machine to ensure safe operation at all times
• Operator is protected from debris that might penetrate the cab by a standard Falling Objects Guard System (FOGS) which includes a front window guard and a top guard
• Safety override valve in the cab allows the cab to be lowered to the ground in the event of power loss
• Windows can be cleaned at ground level, quickly, easily
• Rear window doubles as emergency exit
• Rearview camera on counterweight enhances visibility to worksite. Images are displayed via a high-definition color monitor.
• Cab monitor warns of tipping danger and maintenance issues
• Extensive railing and non-slip surfaces
Structures and Hydraulics
• MH3049 boom and stick offer a horizontal reach of 58 feet 5 inches and a vertical pin height of 64 feet
• MH3059 offers a horizontal reach of 63 feet 5 inches and vertical pin height of 70 feet 4 inches
• Both boom and stick top and side plates are built from single plates of steel for extra strength
• Boom foot mounted to center of upper frame provides more stable platform and improves lifting performance
• Tapered frame design easily distributes loads and reduces stress throughout the frame
• Over-sized pins and bushings strengthen pivot points
• Feathered welds and strengthened connections add to structural quality of front linkage
• Hydraulic pumps generate only as much oil flow and pressure as required for the application, yielding powerful response and fuel-saving efficiency. To further enhance hydraulic power and efficiency, the machines regenerate boom-down oil flow, reducing the volume of oil the pumps must produce.
• Primary service points under a single access panel on the right side of the machine or beneath the top ending access panel
• Machine operating system provides instant machine status to the operator and to the equipment maintenance staff
For more information on the MH3049, MH3059 or to schedule a demo, contact Chris Dixon at 407-466-5509 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also learn more about the new Cat Material Handlers by visiting www.ringpower.com
Ring Power Corporation, North and Central Florida's Caterpillar® dealer, is headquartered in St. Augustine, Florida. Ring Power is comprised of eight divisions and has more than 50 years of experience servicing and supporting Cat products and allied equipment. For more information on Ring Power Corporation, visit www.ringpower.com