The year 2012 is off and running and 2011 is rapidly fading into history. During the past year, Ring Power saw new faces in new places, launched new and exciting products, like Caterpillar's new CT660 Vocational Truck, and formed new partnerships to meet the equipment and energy needs of new customers in far off places. Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. achieved a huge milestone in 2011 by rolling out its 350,000th new forklift off the factory floor located in Houston.
Here's a quick rundown of Ring Power's top blog postings in 2011.
1. Heavy Construction Equipment Regional Manager for Central Florida Territory Named
2. Construction Equipment Rental Division Appoints New Sales Managers
3. New Orlando Regional Heavy Equipment Sales Manager Appointed
4. Custom Generator Enclosure Designer & Builder Joins Phoenix Products
5. Electric Power Generation Business Development Manager Named
6. New Tampa Heavy Equipment Sales Manager Appointed
7. Caterpillar® & Ring Power® Sign Agreement with APR Energy®
8. Roadside Vegetation Management & Mowing Seminars Repeat in 2011
9. Ring Power Crane Offers Manitowoc EnCORE Factory Certified Crane Rebuilds and Repowers
10. Crane Division Announces Promotion of Regional Sales Manager
All of Ring Power's associates look forward to providing the ultimate in equipment service to past, current and prospective customers in 2012.