The year 2010 was an interesting year for Ring Power. The Cat Rental Store expanded new and specialty product lines, such as the Terex utility trucks and derrick diggers and the Hydra Platform for bridge inspections. We also added versatile construction machines like the Hydrema dump truck with side-dump capabilities. Ring Power Lift Trucks aligned with Exide Technologies to provide the proper forklift battery and battery charger for customer’s forklift applications.
We looked at ways customers could operate more efficiently by analyzing equipment costs per hour and ways to rebuild and repair using services from Ring Power.
Ring Power constantly strives to deliver the very best and most productive forklifts, construction equipment, generators, and air compressors to contractors throughout Florida. And our customers can expect no less in 2011.
Below are the most read Ring Power blog postings for 2010.
1. Electric Forklift: Charging forklift batteries safely.
2. Not All Boom Mowers Are Created Equal
3. Entertainment Services – Unveils Greenest Live Show Solution
4. Managing Your Heavy Construction Equipment's Cost Per Hour
5. Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaning for Buses, Tractor Trailer Rigs and On-highway Trucks
6. Rough Terrain Forklifts: The choice when moving materials off road
7. Is Your Forklift’s Hydraulic System Protected?
8. Ring Power Lift Trucks Appointed as Authorized Clark Forklift Dealer
9. Paving the road to success with Weiler Paving MTV
10. Cat Lift Trucks Announces New Heavy-Duty Diesel Lift Truck
11. Electric Forklift Battery Owners Turn to Exide® Technologies
12. Ring Power Announces Appointment as Terex Hydra Platform Distributor
13. Ritchie Bros. Auction Draws Used Equipment Buyers from Around the World to Orlando, Florida
14. Falcon Tanks & Generator Enclosures by Phoenix Products
15. Florida's Largest Peanut Farmer Prefers Challenger Agricultural Equipment
16. Goodwin Brothers Construction: Keeping It All in the Family
17. Don’t Let Your Electric Forklift Maintenance Give You Shock
18. Challenger Roadside Mowing Seminars and Operator Safety Training
19. Six Reasons to Choose Linde Electric Forklifts
20. ALL UNDER ONE ROOF: Hydraulic Repair, Machining, Welding, Fabrication, Transmission Repair & Engine Service
At this holiday season, our thoughts turn gratefully to those who have made Ring Power's success possible. It is in this spirit that we say, “Thank you and best wishes for the holidays and a prosperous New Year.”
Ring Power Corporation, North and Central Florida's Caterpillar dealer, is headquartered in St. Augustine, Florida, with branch locations in Brooksville, Daytona, Gainesville, Jacksonville, Lake City, Lakeland, Ocala, Orlando, Palm Bay, Perry, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa and Tarpon Springs. Ring Power is comprised of eight divisions and has more than 45 years of experience servicing and supporting Caterpillar and allied equipment.