Ring Power Machine Shops keeps engines, machines and construction equipment running longer.
Ring Power’s in-house Machine Shops specialize in all aspects of maintenance that get your machine’s components, heavy equipment or construction equipment running longer and better. We operate two full shifts, without overtime charges from our two largest Florida locations in Tampa and St. Augustine.
It doesn’t matter which brand of heavy machinery you own—John Deere, Hitachi, Case, Komatsu, Volvo, Cat, or Bobcat—repairing construction machinery, heavy equipment and industrial engines is our business. Let us show you the Ring Power product support difference.
• Boring & Milling: Complete range of diameters and length
• Grinding & Polishing: General purpose, surface, cylindrical and power lapping
• Lathe Work: Vertical and horizontal
• Specialty Services: Motor Grader circles, Rebuild and retrofit buckets and
attachments, salvage of almost any machine component
Welding & Metal Fabrication
• Certified welders on staff
• On-site or in-shop welding services
• Align boring and field or shop welding services
• Custom fabrication and pattern cutting
Diesel Engine Rebuilds & Services
• Complete engine rebuilds and refurbished
• Rebuild and resurface cylinder heads
• Repair and re-bush rods
• Service check and polish cranks and cams
• Counter bore, metal lacing repair and complete recondition and slavage of engine blocks
• Main bearings / align bore
• Transmission and drive-train rebuilds
• Radiators, aftercoolers, oil coolers, Charge air coolers
• Repair or recore all makes and modles of radiators
Hydraulic Repair Services
• Hydraulic cylinder repair, cylinder resealing, or cylinder resizing
• Hydraulic hose repair
• Hydraulic motor & hydraulic pump rebuild: Rexroth, Sunstrand, Denison Vickers, Linde and others
• Re-rodding and retubing
• Chrome cylinder rods using HVOF technology for longer life
• Power honing
• Hydraulic fluid testing
Quality tools. Reliable services. Fast turn-around. That's the Ring Power difference.
Ring Power Corporation, North and Central Florida's Caterpillar dealer, is headquartered in St. Augustine, Florida, with branch locations in Brooksville, Daytona, Gainesville, Jacksonville, Lake City, Lakeland, Ocala, Orlando, Palm Bay, Perry, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa and Tarpon Springs. Ring Power is comprised of eight divisions and has more than 45 years of experience servicing and supporting Caterpillar and allied equipment.