Ring Power’s, Cat® Rental Store Advantage
In challenging times, many competitive dealers fold-up and go away. That is not the case with your trusted Cat Dealer, Ring Power. We offer equipment for your jobsite, service and support that outlast the hard times as well as the good times. Machines that can outwork anything else in your fleet and still deliver lower fuel consumption and lower operating costs.
Here are a few additional reasons to do business with a Ring Power’s Cat Rental Store in these tough economic times:
- - The average age of our skid steers, compact loaders, mini wheel loaders, mini excavators, and multi-terrain loaders is less than 18 months. Our competitors’ fleets average more than 40 months and in some cases more than 50.Youngest Fleet in the Industry
- Equipment Service - Ring Power has over 150 construction equipment service vehicles covering the entire north and central Florida. Ring Power’s Cat Rental Store has dedicated service vehicles plus onsite Preventative Maintenance lube trucks.
- Cat Construction Equipment Lineup – Our competitors carry multiple brands of equipment (Komatsu, Deere, Kobelco, etc.) Caterpillar is one brand/one vendor for parts. If we have to swap machines, it will be a Cat machine. Your operator will be in a machine he is familiar with and be more productive. The competition will substitute any brand, which can create confusion to the operator.
- Field Serviceability – We dispatch certified Caterpillar mechanics and Caterpillar parts for Caterpillar machines. The competition services multiple brands, which slows down response time in the field. Competitors spend more time "assessing" situations in the field and locating correct parts, which causes more downtime.
- Complete offering - We offer customers the option to rent new or low-hour used machines, Purchase new or low-hour used machines, Rent to Purchase (three options to choose from), Lease, or Finance In-house. Our rental competition will sell used equipment, but there usually is no warranty left, and they typically do not provide any service after the sale. Their Rental Purchase Option (RPO) requirements are limited if they offer RPOs at all. (Most offer only 60-70% to apply to purchase, and once the RPO expires the customer must buy or lose entire investment.)
- Resale Value - Caterpillar machines consistently generate higher resale values. Our previously owned allied products are often purchased by our competitors, which is a testament to the quality and service history of our fleet. We carry Genie manlifts, boomlifts and light towers, JCB dumpttrucks and rough terrain forklifts, Vac-Con vacuum trucks, Sullair portable air compressors, Lay-more sweepers, Lull tellehandlers, Kawasaki Mules, and Terex Utility Trucks and digger derricks.
- Parts Availability – Caterpillar has the best parts availability in the industry, which equates to less downtime for you.
- Cat Access Account – The ability to have a credit line with CAT Access Account helps transient contractors perform interstate work easily.
- Locations and Fleet Size – Centralized dispatch for 13 locations with more than 2,450 rental machines allows us to move equipment where needed and share fleet resources for our customers’ benefit.
Stop by one of our 15 locations through north and central Florida, reach us by phone 888-748-7464 or firstname.lastname@example.org for your daily, weekly, monthly or long-term rental.