VIDEO: Construction Equipment Parking Techniques
December 22, 2016 at 9:34 AM
As a contractor or heavy equipment operator in Florida, follow these simple steps to protect yourself, your machine and the people around you.
- Reduce your engine speed as you approach your parking location.
- Ensure that your parking location is on level ground.
- Lower the boom until your bucket is resting on the ground.
- Raise the hydraulic control console to disengage the hydraulic control system.
- Run the engine for 5 minutes in low idle
Follow Ring Power's YouTube Channel for more Quick Tips.