To Our Customers…
In these difficult economic times, not many companies are opening new facilities. However, to better serve our customers, Ring Power embarked on a long-term facility improvement plan in 2005, which has benefited every service area in our Florida sales territory.
The expansion and renovation projects continue to improve our ability to meet the needs of Ring Power customers and include the following:
- 35,000-sq. ft. facility in Sarasota
- 27,237-sq. ft. facility in North Jacksonville
- 29,787-sq. ft. facility in Midway, near Tallahassee
- 42,449-sq. ft. facility in Pompano Beach for Ring Power Crane and Ring Power Lift Trucks
Renovations & Expansions
- Tampa administrative offices and service bays
- 7,700-sq. ft. crane service facility expansion in Union City, Ga.
- Expansion of the heavy equipment service shop and renovation of the administrative facilities in Orlando and Palm Bay
- The newest construction project, completed this summer, is the new facility located in Lakeland, which replaced the aging building in nearby Mulberry (see article on page 7 for details).
Our investment in facility improvements is a testament to Ring Power’s long-term commitment to providing Ring Power customers the best product, parts and service and maintaining Ring Power’s standing as an industry leader well into the future.
Randal R. Ringhaver
In This Issue of Ring Power News (click to open ---> RPN_Winter_2009_low.pdf (2.16 mb) )
- Flying High – Flightstar Aircraft Services - Success is Taking Off
- Lakeland Power Plant Gets New Cat 992K Front End Loader
- All in the Family – Goodwin Brothers Keeping it That Way Since 1987
- On-Highway Truck Parts & Services Shifts Into Overdrive, Servicing All Makes and Models Diesel Truck Engines
- New Facility–Now Open for Business in Lakeland
- New Faces in New Places
- RoGator Agriculturual Sprayer Receives Some New Creature Comforts
- Forklift Smackdown: Electric Forklift vs. Internal Combustion Forklift
- Air Time – Sullair Introduces New ShopTek™ Air Compressors
- Falcon Tanks: Phoenix Products Newest Product Line Takes Flight
- Manage Your Construction Equipment’s Cost Per Hour
Ring Power is north and central Florida's Caterpillar Dealer and encompasses 44 counties. Headquartered in St. Augustine, Ring Power is comprised of seven divisions and has more than 40 years of experience selling, servicing and supporting Caterpillar and allied equipment. Ring Power News is produced for customers, friends and associates of Ring Power Corporation. Your comments, ideas and suggestions are welcome. Please submit correspondence to:
Ring Power News Editor
Ring Power Corporation
PO Box 45022
Jacksonville, FL 32232-5022
or click to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
RPN_Winter_2009_low.pdf (2.16 mb)